- We believe everyone can and should make an impact
- We believe in getting stuff done
- We believe brainstorming & ping pong can go together
- We believe constant innovation is a critical task
- We believe in the importance of moms and parenthood
- Company outings (US Open, scavenger hunts, and more)
- Lunch & Learns
- Industry Conferences
- Book Club
- Bake Offs
- Regular Happy Hours
- Free breakfast / lunch Mondays
- Free soda, juice & coffee
- Monthly birthday parties with cupcakes
- Healthcare FSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Life Insurance Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- NYSC Gym Discount Membership Program
Careers @ CafeMom
Do you want to make an impact on the lives of more than 20 million moms? Do you want to be part of the
smartest, friendliest, and most amazing team you've ever met?
Drop us a line!
Think you're a fit for one of the positions below? Follow the instructions to apply. We'll be in touch if we need further information or have selected you for an interview.
CafeMom is an equal opportunity employer based in New York City. All jobs, unless otherwise specified, are full-time, onsite positions.
The Campaign Strategy Coordinator will work with the Campaign Strategy Manager and VP of Sales Strategy & Operations to evaluate campaign performance and support the extended Sales Operations team. Specifically, the Coordinator will analyze and perform quality assurance on our current live campaigns, create comprehensive results/performance decks for advertiser programs and maintain various reports/databases of campaign metrics for management insight.
- Monitor critical program metrics on a daily basis and keep VP of Sales Strategy aware of performance issues
- Take part in bi-weekly meetings with the Account Management and Client Solutions Teams to assess campaign performance and determine course of action to make improvements
- Create comprehensive program wrap decks in PowerPoint for the Sales Team that highlight campaign objectives, elements, performance, qualitative user engagement and value
- Create case study packages and one-sheets that communicate program value and highlight our innovative products
- Own and maintain a comprehensive spreadsheet of program element metrics for campaigns that have ended
- Use the metrics database to determine benchmark success ranges and inform the Sales Strategy and Sales Development Teams of performance trends, etc.
- Participate in the enhancement of existing products and the development of new products based on the success of past programs and the needs of our advertising partners and member audience
- Perform ad hoc reports and analysis to support the Campaign Strategy Manager, VP of Sales Strategy and senior management requests
- Bachelor's Degree and 1-2 years relevant experience (digital media/online advertising a plus)
- Highly-organized, self-starter with the ability to set priorities and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint required, advanced preferred
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read "Campaign Strategy Coordinator"
- Updating all comScore regularly issued monthly reports and sales collateral (PowerPoint slides) and fulfilling ad-hoc requests from the sales force and management
- reating sales collateral based on syndicated and proprietary data
- Monitoring and coordinating the implementation of proprietary and 3rd party research studies
- And identifying and summarizing relevant industry research findings
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Communications, or related field
- Minimum 3+ years of Web analytics experience
- Experience analyzing comScore or Nielsen NetRating data
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Some experience with survey writing and analysis
- Familiarity with ad-effectiveness research methodologies and implementation
- Very strong analytical skills
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & Adobe SiteCatalyst a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should read "Research Manager"
- Assist in growing and supporting advertising partners' programs through creative implementation of marketing tactics to reach campaign goals
- Create ad copy, find relevant images & implement new campaigns to advertise on Facebook and other media outlets
- Maximize potential traffic driven to sponsored programs through social media, content partners, and other unpaid marketing outlets
- Maintain daily reporting and weekly reporting around partner campaigns as they pace to goals
- Brainstorm creative options for all channels of advertising
- Assist with other assorted marketing tasks that arise within the entire marketing department such as fan acquisition, fan page building, targeting research, and more
- Prior business/marketing experience and working with client/client campaigns
- Bachelor's Degree preferably in Business/Marketing/Communications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
- Attention to detail, highly organized
- Team Player
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read "Sales Marketing Coordinator"
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of your email should read "Sr. Writer, The Stir"
- Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. The subject line of your email should read "Freelance Writer."
Desired Skills and Experience:
CafeMom is looking for a Research Manager that will participate in the creation of research studies for advertiser programs, update monthly syndicated research reports, and develop ad hoc reports for management insight.
CafeMom is seeking a Sales Marketing Coordinator to support our advertising partner programs. The Sales Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for: ensuring partner campaigns reach monthly goals, creating and executing ad campaigns by using marketing best practices, maximizing potential traffic driven to sponsored campaigns through social media / content partnerships, and other assorted marketing tasks that may arise. This is an entry level position within a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment. Fast learners and team players with a passion for marketing are encouraged to apply.
Desired Skills and Experience:
CafeMom's blog, The Stir, is looking to hire a top-notch, senior-level parenting writer who is web- and social media savvy. The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker who can execute content at a high level. You will be responsible for brainstorming, researching, reporting, and writing original service-type posts; conceptualizing and creating slideshows and quizzes; and writing personal essays. You're a media-savvy cultural omnivore who can spot and synthesize parenting trends and topics and write posts that offer insightful commentary and spark conversation. An interest in Pinterest and design skills a plus. Candidates should be able to promote their work, help with procuring photos and fact-checking, and post directly into a CMS, without the need for a major edit. The ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment in a fast-paced environment is essential. We are looking for a team member with a positive attitude, an open mind, an eagerness to learn and experiment, and a desire to be part of an amazing brand.How To Apply:
CafeMom's blog, The Stir, seeks experienced freelance writers to cover a variety of topics: general lifestyle, news, and entertainment -- all with a parenting perspective. Candidates must have significant online experience and the ability to work quickly, while paying close attention to the details. Content needs to be smart, high quality, and have personality. Candidates should be self-motivated and able to pitch the kinds of stories they would want to share with their friends; able to generate ideas that are original and will drive traffic. Familiarity with SEO best practices and understanding what makes web content viral and sticky is important.
Candidates must understand how to (and be willing to) promote their work, are responsible for all art and fact-checking, and must be able to post directly into a CMS, without the need for an edit. The ability to work independently and demonstrate good judgment, in a fast-paced environment, is essential.
We are looking for candidates with a positive attitude, an open mind, a willingness to learn and experiment, a desire to be part of an amazing brand and a willingness to put forth 110% effort.
Familiarity with leading online sites (newspapers, blogs, social bookmarking sites, etc.) and social media platforms, including Twitter and Facebook, is highly desired.
*Please note that CafeMom does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, CafeMom will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, CafeMom explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.