Has anyone tried any courses from Penn Foster?

I recently called them and asked for information about their physical therapy aide program and I was wondering if anyone else had tried anything from the school?

Should I enroll?

bluelady27

Asked by bluelady27 at 12:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I m currently doing the high school program through penn foster! I say go for it, they have online help as well as call in help! When i complete my diploma i am going to do a few bussiness courses i think i still haven't made up my mind which courses i want to do!!!
    Penn foster is a great school, accredited through Arizona, its legit I did research and talked to my local college!
    any more ? message me I will be more than willing to help,
    Have you checked out the website!
    pennfoster.edu
    franklynnsmom

Answer by franklynnsmom at 2:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My son did his high school through them. I would not recommend them because the material wasn't very comprehensive.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have done 2 courses from them, Child Daycare Management and Early Childhood Education. I loved it, they were great and so was the assistance when i needed it. I would use them again if I needed to, but the only thing I didn't like and the others might be the same way is when they up the monthly payment every semester.

determind

Answer by determind at 9:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I tried a course with them as well, however, after I was enrolled I got to looking thru the computer and found that I could have taken any of those courses on line FREE.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 9:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009