As a soon to be new mommy. How many times will I get spit up on, puked, on peed on, pooped on?

Humor me.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 12:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• If you have 20 shirts in your closet, you will get puked on, pooped on, spit up on until you have nothing left to wear. So count your shirts and that will tell just how many times. :-)
    Southerncharmes

Answer by Southerncharmes at 12:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I lost count after the 2nd day
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 12:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Don't worry, you will soon be so used to being peed, pooped, vomited, or sneezed on that all those little stains and smudge marks that color your life won't mean a thing!!!
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 12:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• 24/7
    BubblesB

Answer by BubblesB at 12:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It depends on how many times a day you put on a clean shirt. Every single time you do that their baby senses alert them it's time to make a mess.

MAUREEN55

Answer by MAUREEN55 at 12:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You wont even be able to count the number of times you've been puked on. However, I have a 20 month old boy and have NEVER been peed or pooped on.
    Chandra034

Answer by Chandra034 at 12:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My boyfriend and I experienced our first pee fountain and poop rocket a few days ago. It was kinda gross, I took off the diaper to check her (she'd pooped a little, no big deal), and then all of a sudden she peed so hard that it went straight up. I had NO idea that girls could do that! We laughed it off because she was so calm about the whole thing...hell, she probably thought it was funny, but since she doesn't know how to laugh she couldn't do anything except look around. THEN...oh lord. Just as I got done cleaning off the pee, she shot poop out so far that it got on the crib sheet and my pants and all over the changing pad. She did that not once, but twice. It was so nasty, but we tried to be humorous about it. I probably would've cried if she had cried.

But yeah, that's just one experience in what's probably going to be a whole collection by the time my baby is 18 ahahaha. I can't wait.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 12:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My daughter was allergic to regular formula so she like projectile vomited on me at least 12 times a day for 2 weeks...lol then my second son came and he was about 4 days old and the breastmilk started kicking in and i was sitting in a recliner and I had the leg rest up and he was laying on that and when i lifted him up by his legs to slide the new diaper underneith him he blew crap and yea i mean CRAP all over me.. the recliner and the wall and EVERYWHERE it was the grossest thing that has ever happend to me LOL.... so yes you are gonna get it ALOT!! motherhood is great!! lol
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Heheh...I found those thin recieving blankets to be a great investment. I owned about 50 for each baby. Throw one over your shoulder or your lap, and you just might make it through the day without changing clothes more than once.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 12:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Lol more than you want to know. Oddly enough when its YOUR child it won't bother you that much. Before I had my son my friend was getting ready to go somewhere and her baby peedon her and she was like oh well I've already changed once I'll just wear it. I was horrified (funny thought now) but now as a mom I catch myself doing it often. Just to warn you as they get old its just as bad but more with food, snot, juice ect. I wore a big silver sticker on my butt that said "I had a great day at gymrompers" all around town oneday. Boy did hubby laugh his head off when I got home.
    ZakZaksmom

Answer by ZakZaksmom at 12:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009