treatment for vaginal dryness?

I've had this problem since the birth of my children. I recently started using Replens which has helped a great deal, but not entirely. Does this last forever? Is there a treatment for this? It's been nine months since my last child.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• I am certainly dryer than before, but we just use a silicone-based lube...It's not a problem for me other than that, though. Sorry if that's not that helpful...
    Live4HerSmile

Answer by Live4HerSmile at 2:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It's taken a year for me to get back to near normal in that area. I still use some lubricant but I need it less now. I think it's normal and should reverse soon. Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I no longer attempt sex. I have such discomfort anyway. Can it cause that? Sometimes it feels like I may even be swollen.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Jan. 4, 2009