Books like the Twilight Series and The Hunger Games Series?

I love both series and need a new book or series to read, do you have any suggestions? I love books like these.

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 12:52 AM on Sep. 29, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I didn't read the Twilight series, but I loved the Hunger Games series, looking fwd. to the movie. I don't know of any good ones but had to post when I saw Hunger Games, :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:11 AM on Sep. 29, 2011

• You might like the Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking. There are 3 books- Switched, Torn, and Ascend. Right now they're easy to get as an ebook for devices like the kindle and they are going to be re-published in paper at the beginning of next year. http://amandahocking.blogspot.com/p/short-stories-etc.html

DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 1:12 AM on Sep. 29, 2011

• I hated Twilight (too amateur of a writer for my tastes) LOVED the Hunger Games. My husband started me on a series of fantasy books by Terry Goodkind. The first book is Wizard's First Rule. I am on the third book in the series and can't wait to read the next!
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 2:02 AM on Sep. 29, 2011

• If you like Twilight try True Blood its adult version I love the series on HBO and here the books are awesome and if you want something more Twilighty try Vampire Dairies :D Both supper awesome
    LostInMyMind

Answer by LostInMyMind at 2:23 AM on Sep. 29, 2011