• In the Spotlight:

Have you heard of swagbucks

It is a search engine that is with google and ask.com. Everytime you search on the web you could win a couple of dollars that are redeemable for actual prizes like 5.00 gift card for amazon, gas stations etc. I have 45 bucks and I started last week...I want a t-shirt I saw on there. Swagcodes give you extra money...

If I refeer someone I get what they earn too sooo here is my link ...nothing to lose

http://swagbucks.com/?cmd=sb-register&rb=273125

motherrose

Asked by motherrose at 1:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• so what u sign up and just search things or something?
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I signed up for it but it only gave me 2 bucks for my first search and I don't know how to earn more. And there's no directions anywhere on the website..
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hi im writing to answer your swagbuck question...all you do is use their search engine and periodically you win these "dollars". there are other ways you can you get more. Right now there is a "code" out and when you type it in you recieve another buck or 2. the code expires on the 4 th and it is NewYear2009 case sensitive too. They have a faq section.

to enter that code click on the box that says you have 2 swagbucks (however much you have) and enter the code.

The codes are usually posted on there blogs and on face book.

it is actually really cool
    motherrose

Answer by motherrose at 5:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2009