?

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know....I've always been too impatient and pretty much immediately started biting it to get the the tootsie roll in the middle. I wish I had one right now...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 1:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL I actually did that once. It took like 200 some on the thick side and only like 100 something on the other. Talk about pure boredom! That must be me. LOL
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 1:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• three and then the owl bites it.lol
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 1:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL Someone is bored tonight!!! I dont like tootsie pops!!! I'd bite into them so they are no fun!
    angieluv

Answer by angieluv at 2:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The world may never know.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 6:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Licks? Lord only knows...LOL. I lick and bite mine and never take the time to count. In fact, I haven't had a tootsie pop in YEARS....sounds good right about now.....mmmmmm!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I used to know this!!!! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 10:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I work an internet job where I answer questions from people all over who text them to a center in Indiana which then forwards the questions to "guides" and we answer them. I've gotten this question before and I looked it up online. The consensus is roughly 450 licks, sometime a few less if you have lots of saliva.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• haha u kno ive been curious my self and i have tried a couple of time but either i end up forgetting to count or i end up eating it cu z i got to inpatientf hahah lmao
    AariyanaElene

Answer by AariyanaElene at 4:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2009