I miss carried!! plz help me.

I was 5w and 2d's along. And my family and I were travling from GA to MI (georgia to michigan) and along the way I just started bleeding. And there were blood clots lots of them. So I'm pretty sure I lost the baby... Do you think that the travling caused it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no if it was a healthy pregnancy traveling would not cause a miscarriage. do not blame yourself. early miscarriages are usually cause by genetic defect that are incompatable with life. I am so sorry you lost your baby. I have been in your place even as far as the traveling. I am telling you what several doctors told me. do see a doctor you may need a d/c. again I am so sorry for your loss.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 1:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that you miscarried. I don't think that traveling caused it though. Plenty of women travel by all different means when pregnant at 5 weeks it could very well have been the baby just didn't take to your body. It's best recommend to go see a doctor to make sure your body cleared out healthy and again I'm sorry for the loss.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 1:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Probably not caused by traveling. I am sorry that you miscarried. Are you home now?
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 1:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• No it wasn't caused by traveling. Don't think that way or beat yourself up over it. There is nothing you could have done to prevent this. Assuming you were taking good care of yourself, no drugs, drinking, smoking...although some people still do and their babies turn out okay. I am sorry for your loss, but yes get checked by a doctor and if your blood type is negative you will need a Rhogam shot to prevent this from happening again.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 1:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Actually if you are RH- and this is your first pregnancy, you are fine. But you will most likely need the shot with other pregnancies unless your husband/so is also a negative blood type.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Your not fine. If your husband isn't negative and you are you need the shot. The baby's blood could have mixed with yours during the miscarriage and could cause complications in your next pregnancy.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Britni11 - I am RH- and had a miscarriage before I even knew what RH- was. I never had the shot. I had my son and only go the rhogam shot at 28 weeks and after birth. And that was only because my husband was a positive. I have done a bit of research about this too.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Plus, notice I said IF this is her first pregnancy and that she will most likely need the shot in the future IF her husband is not a negative blood type.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes I am home now. I'm scared to see a doctor. No i wasent smoking, drinking or anything like that. I'm ab pos and my hubby is a pos.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• and no this isnt my first. i have a 7 month old. and i'v lost others too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009