How many women out there are on a cholesterol medication??

Not to be nosy or anything, but I am curious as to how many women out there are on a cholesterol lowering medication like Lipitor, Crestor or any type of Statin drug? If you are and are having health issues I would be interested in hearing from you. You can go to my profile page mamasan1657 and email me if you like.
I haved very important information for you.

Mamasan1657

Asked by Mamasan1657 at 1:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• I am on simvistatin better known as Zocor.
    foreverb3

Answer by foreverb3 at 6:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I used to be on Lipitor, but when we moved and I had to switch to a new PCP she redid my cholestorol count, which was close to 300, and had me do diet and exercise for 3 months before she checked it again. I had my levels checked again and it went down 50 points. She told me to add Fish Oil to my daily regime. I bought them, took one whiff, and refuse to even try to swallow those nasty things - no thank you. I'll stick with the diet and exercise.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I take Lipitor.
    lilrdhen

Answer by lilrdhen at 9:03 AM on Jan. 7, 2009