I can't believe he said that!!

2 days ago me and husband went to a store where my friend worked. I hadn't seen her in a while. She had lost alot of weight and did look really good. So I go up to talk to her and my husband comes over and says would you like to have a three-some. He said that "I" wanted to . too me that would be weird. Of course she said no.She hates him. But after we left all he keep talking about for a hour was how he would love to do her. And how hot she looked. I know i gained some weight but still ,that is my friend! He's been saying that stuff about strangers too. I think he is having a mid life crisis at 23. Or he wants to cheat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• he is crass and an ass in my opinion. I would let him have it. that is in no way acceptable conversation or behavior.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 1:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Honestly, I think he's just being an ass knowing that it would bother you. But you may want to ask him wtf is up with the threesome thing and why is he talking about it all the time.
    dragonfly7271

Answer by dragonfly7271 at 1:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I'm with the PP he is an ass. That is so rude and disrespectful to both you and your friend. The fact that he didn't even consult with you before opening his big mouth shows that he wasn't too concerned with your needs or wants.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Wow, he is such a child. This is no midlife crisis, it is pure immaturity. Watch him girly!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• you should tell him if you could have a three some with his friend to see how he feel about it!!!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Wow your good cause my Husband would have been gone by now. I don't play games like that because if he's talking it in your face girlfriend better believe he will do it behind your back.
    Take some control with situation because it's total disrespect.
    MrsTGray

Answer by MrsTGray at 2:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• That's no midlife crisis! Stinkin Rude is what that is, whether it's a friend or a stranger he's talking about I'd be ticked! Self Centered Pig, is how it comes across to me. Sorry Hun! Let him have it!
    maggerralla

Answer by maggerralla at 2:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Sounds to me like he is trying to pick a fight. I mean, it doesn't take much common sense to know that is totally unacceptable and ridiculous. He could not have possibly thought she would take him up on the offer, so I can't think of any reason he would do or say those things unless he was trying to get a reaction out of you. You need to find out what is going on with him. Does he want out? or Does he just want to make you jealous/insecure? What? And then YOU need to decide if you want to be with someone who plays those kind of games, or make it clear what you need and expect out of this relationship. You deserve better!
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 2:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• No, not midlife crisis. Men going through that have usually learned what not to say to women. I think he's the opposite. You should firmly tell him that you are not into it and you don't want to hear that crap anymore. Demand respect from him. And if he persists or says he is really serious about this threesome thing, then you need to reconsider the relationship.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You should sit down and tell him how much that bothered you and that his behavior lately has been bothering you and see what you can do to fix it. Maybe he doesn't know it makes you upset (even though it should be obvious, some guys just don't get it) Find out what is bothering him and if he's unhappy. I'd hope he's not actually considering a 3 some or even cheating.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2009