4 WEEKS PREGNANT PLEASE HELP!!!

I WENT TO THE ER TO GET A BLOOD TEST AND IT WAS POSITIVE BUT THEY SAY MY HCG LEVELS WERE LOW AND THEY DID AN ULTRA SOUND AND SAID THEY DIDNT SEE A BABY AND THAT IT MIGHT BE AN ETOPIC PREGNANCY IF IT DOESNT GO UP IM SOOO SCARED IS IT CAUSE IM BARLEY PREGNANT??? PLEASE HELP IM SOOO SCARED THANKS FOR TAKING THE TIME TO ANSWER GODBLESS

proud_mum_mum

Asked by proud_mum_mum at 2:03 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it is possible that you are just to early for the pregnancy to be seen it is also possible it was a false positive. if it is ectopic there is nothing you can do to change it and your doctor will be able to tell you and schedule surgury. sorry honey just try to be calm and wait.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 2:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Four weeks is pretty early to see anything on an ultrasound. All you can do is wait and see. Hopefully you will get good news.
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Most likely it is because you are so early. Do you know for 100% that you are 4 weeks? Don't stress about it too much, because it isn't healthy or helpful to you or the baby.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 2:07 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Then are they just basing your gestational age based on your last cycle? How do they know you are 4 weeks? Good luck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• One quick question...do you have any pain? Why'd you go to the ER?
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• NOT SURE BUT BY MY LMP IM 4 WEEKS AND 5 DAYS
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 2:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I HAD SOME CRAMPING PAIN LIKE I WAS GONNA START MY PERIOD AND I NEVER DID AND I WAS 5 DAYS LATE SO I WANTED TO GET CHECKED..
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 2:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Don't worry. Are you bleeding or cramping? Some people just have low hcg levels and that is normal for them. This one lady had a 6 and she was told she was miscarrying but every 3 days it doubled and she was fine! it was just low for her. I don't know why they would even scare you like that. Your not going to see a baby at 4 weeks. In reality the baby is only 2 weeks along and still a multiplying cell! The best thing to do is see your doctor in 3 days and have them do another blood test. If the numbers double chances are you are okay. Our docs could barely see baby's at 7-8 weeks.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:11 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• That cramping was probably normal as well. A lot of people experience implantation cramping and some even cramp every month at the time their period would have started if they weren't pregnant! As long as your not bleeding don't stress to much.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 2:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I HAD A LIL BIT OF CRAMPING BUT NO BLOOD .. I KNOW THEY GOT ME ALL SCARED I COULDNT STOP CRYING IM ALSO RH O NEG BUT THEY GAVE ME THE ROGAM SHOT AND I WILL I HOPE EVERYTHING GOES GOOD !
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 2:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009