is this the starts of a loveless marriage?

So my husband and I have not had sex in almost 2 and a half weeks. I am 20 and...well need it. Does this seem like the sex life is getting boring? I dont want to be one of those couples who only have sex like on holidays or something. Eck its bother me alot. Any advice would be great

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• Don't confuse sex with love. While I understand your frustration there could be something more going on with your DH and why he isn't wanting to have sex.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hubby and I have a very strong loving marriage, and we have gone months without it! Sometimes we are just too stressed or tired, but when we do, it is GREAT!
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• He does want to have sex though which is the weird part. We just...havent?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• omg i could never go months without having sex! EVER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• make it more exciting,use sex toys and lingerie or candles and massages. Try cards and foreplay. Talk to him and tell him you want it more
    sweetest-sin7

Answer by sweetest-sin7 at 2:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Communicate with your husband and tell him your desires. The way you phrased your question is a great start. I think it's totally valid that you want to keep passion in your relationship. Men cannot guess what we are thinking even in the least bit, so go ahead and be straight up with him about it.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 3:18 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yah I agree with the first post. Love and sex aren't the same. If he wants to and you want to what's the problem? Tell him you want more or initiate it yourself. It doesn't mean your marriage is doomed.
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i agree with britni11------ good luck
    youngandafraid

Answer by youngandafraid at 3:57 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Sometimes life just gets in the way. If you want sex, then ASK FOR IT. Point blank, no beating around the bush. Make appointments and don't be shy about it. Say exactly what you want.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2009