cheating

any one out there suspect that your man is cheating and u actually know in your heart he is??? ever found out the truth?/ what happened.. how did u react.. should u take him back? need to hear stories from other women with like situations

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• When I found out I didn't know how to react or wht to think. I had suspected for a long time, but somehow found out that living with the suspicion was a lot easier then living with the actual undeniable truth. All I could think about was how hurt and angry I was and how or why could he do this to me. My pride and my heart were broken. Once I started to get past the pain I wished that we could go back in time, because we were so happy when I was ignorant. I did not condone his cheating and left after I found out, but his unfaithfulness broke something that seemed happy and perfect. I really wanted to take him back, but even a year later I couldn't get over what he'd done and found that all I did was assume he lied to me... it broke us and it was something I couldn't get over enough to move on and fix.
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 2:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i have gone through that while we were dating.
    we meet and 4 months later I found out I was 2 months pregnate. when our baby was about 5 months he was texting another girl. I to this day dont know if anything happen but he never talked to her after that and i have never had any suspitions since. Plus I am with him all day or know where he is. It took a while to get over that though. But now the baby is almost 3 and we are doing great!!
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I had a feeling something wasn't right, so I just accused DH and said I had proof... then he confessed. Trust your instinct, I wish I would have listened to mine as soon as I first suspected. He didn't tell the whole story of course, so I had to do a little research myself.
    We were only a year into our relationship, and I was a few months prego at the time. It was the worst feeling in the world. I left him for a while, and he spent 100% of his time and effort to get me back. I did take him back and we were married when our daughter was a year old. I still check up on him and have my insecure moments... but he has not let me down again. We take it day by day, but I feel he is truly sorry for his actions and takes full responsibility. If there was not a child involved, I know I would have handled it very differently.
    Anonymous

• My bestfriend/neighbors ex-husband told her about what my hubby did at his house when her exs ex was stripping apprentally he grabbed her v-zone and i havent done anything yet i'm waiting to talk to the girl if i find out this is true I'm gone no turnin back our relationship has been on the rocks for a while now anyhow
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009