Read this in another post so just curious about all of you.

Were you finacally, emotionally stable when you had your kids?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When I got pregnant, I told my daughter's dad that we had to pay off all our debt before she was born because I made more money than he did and if there were problems that prevented me going back to work, I needed to be sure we could afford to live. We really tightened our belts for the next 7-8 months, and all our credit cards were at -0- when she was born.
    jburg2541

Answer by jburg2541 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• No.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Before? Yes. After? NO! lol
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 2:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Nope
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Hmmm.... u must be referring to me.

I feel that I am financially stable, emotionally.... I am ready. Am I emotionally stable? Only on Zoloft :P
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• heelll noo girl wish i was
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• LOL girlneffy I don't think many of use were finacially stable when we had our kids. And since them surely not. But like my gma use to say if everyone waited till they were finacialy stable we would have died out a long time ago. LOL
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• HA HA! I don't have bank rolls of money or anything. I am financially stable because of my career. I am a nurse and am lucky enough to have great job stability. In my early 20's before I was a nurse if I would have lost my job, it would be difficult to find a new one.

If I lost my job today I would have a new one by the end of the day. That to me is financial stability.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• not financially but all you need is love.
    parents stress out over little shit all the time and dont really enjoy the time with their babies.
    I take it one day at a time and never let things bother me. if the house is a mess, oh well! he the baby is crabby then the whole night will be dedicated to get him in a better mood. if hes sad, i am sad. thats all you have to worry about. not money and not "being ready" plus wtf is the right time ever to have a kid?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 2:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• financially, yes...mentally...well i have kids now....so no!
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009