What caused you the worst sleep? Last month of pregnancy or first month with baby?

I am looking for a ray of light. A little hope... anything.

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 2:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Last month of pregnancy for sure! I was unable to get to sleep for the first hour or so i would lay down, then i would wake up all night long because of pressure on my sciatic nerve or pressure in my pelvic bones, having to go potty, getting kicked or punched...the list goes on and on! 2-3 hours of good sleep a night was about average! After baby comes sure you have to get up every couple hours for feeding but trust me, for me it was ALOT more sleep!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First month of baby, for sure.
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 2:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First month with the baby....
    a_and_j_momma

Answer by a_and_j_momma at 2:33 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First month with the baby
    HollyRose

Answer by HollyRose at 2:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• For me it was the last month of pregnancy. I mean I got up lots after, but hubby could also share that responsability. Plus, if I napped during the day when she did, waking up at night wasn't that bad. I would rather be just tired then tired, sore and uncomfortable in my own skin.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 2:34 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• definitely last month...as my bladder was shrunk to a peach size....it's much more unconfortable sleeping too...my legs would fall asleep...Good luck to you!
    mysweetgirl76

Answer by mysweetgirl76 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I heard this from my preggo sis that the last month of non sleep is to actually prepare ya for the coming months. Well I thought that was interesting anyways.
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• every month seems to be worse...he's almost 6 months now.... i slept great while prego....you don't hear them cry before they're born.
    jcsmummy

Answer by jcsmummy at 2:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First month with baby!! I was delirious, my chest started aching during the day until I started sleeping during the day with baby.
    Waking up to pee and being able to go back to sleep within 10 minutes was like heaven compared to the 1st month with baby!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 2:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• .....Oh..my.....I cannot chooose, i don't remember what sleep is,..

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009