????Does anyone here believe in ghosts????

Just wondering, I love to hear stories. Thought it might be fun.

ncmamaof5a

Asked by ncmamaof5a at 2:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You are crazy girl? Crazy for asking this at such a late hour for the most of us while we stay up alone.

You are making my heart beat faster already!

But, yeah... those ghost hunter shows made me believe in ghosts.
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 2:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yeap....had one to many crazy experiences! The one that stands out is when my my former mil passed I was really sad and depressed, and jsut had my baby boy. He was asleep in his crib and I was crying and I said I just wished I knew you would watch out for him, please just keep an eye on him and that very moment the mobile started playing and going around. Getting chills thinking about it. But anyways Yeah I do. What happpened??
    lovinmomto3

Answer by lovinmomto3 at 2:43 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• yes i do!!
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I haven't had any experiences myself, but I love to hear about them from other ppl.
    ncmamaof5a

Answer by ncmamaof5a at 2:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I like to hear about them even though it scares the crap outta me. My husband and I always watch ghost hunter and paranormal shows then we hear a noise or something in our house and we are freaked out! haha
    britni11

Answer by britni11 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes, I have had a couple experiences.
    Magpie75

Answer by Magpie75 at 5:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I do belive in spooks, i do belive in spooks! lol I've never seen one but i think there is lost spirts that still rome the earth.
    kim168

Answer by kim168 at 7:04 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• My most memorable experience........ Me, my sil, my niece and nephew, sil's sister, and her daughter all at my brothers house. The babies were 2 2 and 1 all asleep in the cribs. My sil's grandmother was very ill in the hospital. The next day they were supposed to take the babies to see her before she passed. It was the middle of winter. All of a sudden the door to the room the girls were in slams shut. We run thinking the baby climbed out of the crib. They can't get the door open. All of a sudden it opens and the window is open about an inch. The door where my nephew is slams shut. Again they can't get it open. When it finally does open the window is open about an inch again. My sil looks out the window and sees her grandmother standing on the corner looking up. At that exact moment her other sister calls to say that their grandmother had just passed. I was about 12.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:20 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Another one is we used to rent this cabin in Penn. It was very old and we were told about the old woman who rocks in her chair every morning. I was about 4. So before we went to bed my brother decided to move the chair. When we got up in the morning the chair was back and it was rocking.
    Chrissy629

Answer by Chrissy629 at 8:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes I believe in spirits. I have one in my house.....its a male spirit and so far he hasnt been mean. He just wonders around and sometimes moves things. One day he turned on the kitchen faucet. Other times I catch him standing in the corner watching us...or get a glimpse of him moving through a room. We call him "George". At another house I lived in, there were several spirits there...all friendly also.
    rebl_roze

Answer by rebl_roze at 9:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2009