creepin and sneakin

any one out there suspect that your man is cheating and u actually know in your heart he is??? ever found out the truth?/ what happened.. how did u react.. should u take him back? need to hear stories from other women with like situations

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• I have felt like it a couple of times but, never "actually" known. Was damn close to finding out one day but never "acutally" caught him in the act. I guess if I did I would raise immortal hell. But I am not sure I would leave just cause we have a good life together right now. But I guess it actually depended on the moment. If things were bad or good, could I ever trust him or not. I still don't trust mine, but he is staying close for a long time now so I have no reason to think he is right now. I guess though if I new for SURe that things would be over after I stashed some cash and got a dang good lawyer.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I haven't experienced it. Well, I take that back...my Ex had lots of secrets and lies but he was just a druggie. But I think you know when "something" is up, when things just don't add up or your SO's behavior changes. Our instincts are strong. And I believe they are usually right. It's up to you to start digging a little deeper on the hunch to find out. I think a lot of women are afraid to take that step for fear of really finding something.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 2:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes, I am all to familiar with this scenario and I have had 2 different outcomes. My first b.f. and the father of my son was a habitual cheater and a beater. Eventually caught him, he slept with everything, thank God he never gave me anything. After that I had no trust. I met my now husband who was also completely untrusting b/c he had been cheated on. After a couple of years he cheated but circumstances were much different. He was a  drinker and was convinced I was cheating. He was willing to do anything to save our family. We moved across the U.S. He accepted Jesus he was delivered from his desire to drink. That was 4 years ago and he has been an faithful, sober, husband. It took a long time to repair the trust but he was patient and God saw us through. My husband however is the expetion to the rule and he turned his life over to someone greater than himself and in that he knew he was accountable.

PICKNFLICK

Answer by PICKNFLICK at 3:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I would not stand for a man cheating on me. you need trust in a marriage and if he breaks that trust then it is over.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 3:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I totally agree with Lyndall! Been cheated on and even though we tried to work it out, I was never the same with him, the love, the trust was all gone and rplaced with hatred and disgust.

Everyone has a different scenario and for some it will work out, but for others its just better to walk away.
    jusBreathe

Answer by jusBreathe at 8:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I got tired of all the fights about it but I knew he wasn't going to stop. He's a womanizer to the core so I gave him permission to chase other women which took some of the fun out of it for him! LOL I also added that any time he wasn't here to take care of my needs that I'd find someone who would. Funny how that makes a man think twice about running off and not protecting what he already has! My grandmother used to say "what's good for the goose is good for the gander!"

Answer by admckenzie at 11:37 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I had that deep down feeling my SO was cheating.I watched his every move.He was cheating with a friend of OURS.I kicked him out.We did work things out a year later.It has now been four years I am very afraid it will happen again which has brought discomfort to our relationship at times.Trust is hard to gain back but over time can happen.I love him to death and am still trying to let my wall back down to trust him completely.He has been faithful since he realized he had lost everything.(kids,clothes,house,car,me and respect from others.)It has been hard for him to earn everything back.Go with you instincts investigate .Get you some answers.Do what you feel is right in your heart.Be firm.
    Anonymous

• I had a feeling something wasn't right, so I just accused DH and said I had proof... then he confessed. Trust your instinct, I wish I would have listened to mine as soon as I first suspected. He didn't tell the whole story of course, so I had to do a little research myself.
    We were only a year into our relationship, and I was a few months prego at the time. It was the worst feeling in the world. I left him for a while, and he spent 100% of his time and effort to get me back. I did take him back and we were married when our daughter was a year old. I still check up on him and have my insecure moments... but he has not let me down again. We take it day by day, but I feel he is truly sorry for his actions and takes full responsibility. If there was not a child involved, I know I would have handled it very differently.
    Anonymous