Would you be interested in switching utility companies if you were getting the same exact service just at a reduced rate?

Gas and electric bills are also rising in cost. Some states are blessed to be deregulated where, just like a telephone company, another company can offer competitive pricing for the same exact service. I was wondering if people are really interested in saving on their utilities bill monthly. The savings is considerable.

unforgettablesj

Asked by unforgettablesj at 3:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• If it was available, I'd do it. Not an option where I am.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:36 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Of course. no one likes a monopoly. All I have here is the city utiility. It's the same with cable, only it's a public company. sucks there is only one and they STINK!
    Anonymous

• I would switch if I could save and it was an option. I think I am stuck with only one phone company and one electric company.
    ZARA81

Answer by ZARA81 at 1:56 PM on Jan. 5, 2009