lack of sex in relationship?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• more info? whats the question?....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Can be the result of MANY things...but there's not nearly enough to answer you here. Be more specific, please.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have that same problem, but with your question....does it lie with you, or is the problem with your SO/DH?
    My problem is with my DH. Through the years his sex drive has dropped to zero. I'm lucky if I get any intercourse twice a year. He is always loving, kissing, hugging, cuddling, etc., except for that one little act. Then we found out he has diabetes and the doctor told him his sex drive would dwindle - duh! So we have come to accept it and my drive has died down, too, but I still get the "itch" every now and then...LOL.
    You need to find out if there is a major turn-off or a medical condition preventing it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009