does anyone know anything about order of protation?

I just don't think he is the one. The other day he wanted to take our daughter to a family Christmas thing but i don't trust him with her because she is colic and he can't deal with the crying. i know if i didn't get out of the car and start walking he would take her with him if i went inside and he grabbed me and tried to grab her from my hands but i said no and start screaming so he would let me go and he hit me in the back of the head we broke up for a little he cried and said he will change but he only changed for a couple days

momil

Asked by momil at 3:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• http://www.letswrap.com/legal/ofp.htm

check this link out it provides some helpful information
    bubblycute

Answer by bubblycute at 3:52 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I don't know what an order of protation is ... but any guy who can create such a ruckus in the presence of a baby AND hit you while you are holding the baby ... AND hit you AT ALL ... is DEFINITELY not "the one". Think about the future - how will he treat not only you but your daughter. Do you want to sign up for her to have a man teaching her to accept being treated like that? That kind of powerlessness is harmful. And that is what she will see in her mother, and that is what she will get used to herself - and then that could easily be what she will accept and expect when she grows up. ... You now have a very important mission in life - to protect your precious daughter's happiness. More power to you !
    waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Oh, don;t even look back. He HIT you? How can you even think he might be "the one?"

"The one" will NEVER hit you. NEVER. Walk out, don't look back.

Answer by gdiamante at 4:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• any man who hits you is not the one...you and your baby do not need this...believe me my friend went through this with her 4 kids we finally got her away from him, but it was too late she lost her kids to dss because it went on for too long, and they feel she could of done something sooner...she now gets visitation rights, but its too late the children hate her for leaving them...they just dont understand what happened, I get to see them and I am trying to explain to them what was going on and I think the younger ones are starting to understand...she is just afraid that when she gets her kids back soon they will not want her....dont let this happen to you....be careful
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• the father of my two children was very abusive. My only order of protection was a lead filled worth ball bat that he was very familar with. Now you can hit me once I will let that go, after that its on! Snakes don't turn into butterflies and abusive men don't turn into sweethearts so don't fall for all the tears, l'm sorry, non of that bullshit is true. They do it because that is who and what they are. Don't wait until your child is abused.call it done! Make sure you get yourself something to show him you ain't playing with him put that protection instinct of your child in your face show NO FEAR! Your fear feeds his abuse. Control and abuse go hand in hand. Now you go after him swinging something that is going to rattle his brain he will get a clue and leave you be. Trust me the law can't always be there on time when he decides to throw a fit and start hitting on you.I am not a mean person but I'm no punching bag either.
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 2:20 PM on Jan. 3, 2009