whats the earliest the average woman will start to show with her 3rd baby?

aubreyluv

Asked by aubreyluv at 4:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Depends on how much thickness you have around the middle (I promise I'm not trying to be rude - just factual) and how small the baby actually is.
    My daughter didn't show right away and still shows smaller than she is at 34 weeks because her uterus is further back instead of jutting forward.
    Best wishes to you! Have a wonderful pregnancy.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:23 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If my experience and that of my friends means anything, for your third baby you could start showing before you even take a pregnancy test! Every woman carries differently. I always started showing early , but am very toned when I'm not pregnant. But then, a friend of mine who is more heavy set didn't look pregnant until she was in her last trimester. You will most probably notice changes to your body sooner this time than with previous pregnancies since your uterus is 'used to' stretching, and will strectch out sooner making you 'show' sooner. I have quite a few friends with 3 or more kids and one thing they all agree on is that the more kids you have, the sooner you show.
    jerseygirlinga

Answer by jerseygirlinga at 8:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• on my 3rd, my pants started being tight before my first appt a 12 wks, it seems it gets faster each time! good luck, nothing wrong wih being comfortable...
    Anonymous