my husband is talking to someone on myyearbook.com,

ok so here is the situation. my hubby who i love dearly has an account on yearbook.com. he has always told me that it was stupid and that he never got on it. today i decided to make a page for me and try and make it fun for him. when i found his page i realized that he had a friend who sent him alot of stickers and comments. alot were about wanting to sleep with him. the comments on his pics were all about how sexy he was. we have worked through most of this and he pointed out that they were living in two different states. i love my husband and i know for a fact he isnt cheating on me. he is either at work or at home with me. i know he loves me uncondtionally. here is the couple of things we have not worked out. 1) he called her sexy and that bugs the hell out of me. 2) he turned his profile page private. 3) wont accept me as a friend on it. and 4)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• but at least you know he loves you just as my dh does LOL gash things we have to deal with huh?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• there is no mention of me on the page. no pics or anything saying he is married. so here is the deal i want no mention of him cheating on me. all i want is this...if your SO was doing the same how would you feel about it. one more things. we have been together 9 yrs total and married for four of them. there is no doubt about our love and he knows about this question. we just want unbiased opinions on the situation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• maybe you should sit and talk to him and let him know its hurting you deeply! my husband has an account on hi5 and he commented on a girls picture saying that she was so beautiful she should take more pictures, i was crying all night about it, next day in the morning i told him about it and he tried making the excuse he didnt write it, but since i cried when i asked him why he doesnt really log in anymore! good luck and make a big drama about it if u have to cause thats not fair i know how you feel!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:48 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• op---we have talked about it...all night he was on his way to work when i saw it and i decided to call him. i was crying on the phone and it freaked him out and he turned around and came home (see prove he does love me lol) he just doesnt see it the way i do. the see it as harmless and i see it as disrespectful to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• yeah! exactly it is disrespectful i totally agree
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• well even if he's not cheating...what he is doing is wrong.... why are you not mentioned? HIS WIFE?!?! why is he calling another women sexy and having suchs comments and stickers from her? i'd kill my hubs if i saw that.... what bugs me the most is he said he never used it then you found that...

i would talk to him and tell him you dont appr. and want him to stop
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 5:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2009