MY SON WILL BE 2 MONTHS ON THE 11TH, HE'S MY FIRST SON, HE'S NOT POOPING TOO MUCH AND IS GETTING A LIL HERNIA ON HIS BELLY BUTTON FROM PUSHING, WHAT CAN I DO FOR HIM?

2KandyS0Sweet9

Asked by 2KandyS0Sweet9 at 4:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would take him to the doc today,and show the dr his belly button.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:47 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Pediatrician right away sweetie.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Take him to the doctor
    debj49

Answer by debj49 at 10:06 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yep, needs to see the doc. If you didnt say the belly button thing, I would say add KARO syrup to the bottle. He definitely needs to see a doc though. You cannot diagnose a hernia, could be something else.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• The hernia is something you should see his doctor about. My son wasn't quite constipated but he still had to strain to go, so his doctor said to try dark Karo syrup and it worked. She also explained to me that he's probably straining so much because babies aren't in control of where their supposed to push.
    Anonymous

• well first get the belly checked out soon(asap), I have had an still do have problems with my DDs bowels so give her juice in with her formula ( dr. okay with it) an Now i as she is older i just make sure she gets enough juice in her cup an it works...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:02 AM on Jan. 4, 2009

• WELL I DID TAKE HIM TO THE DOCTORS ON SATURDAY AND THE DOCTOR SAID IT WAS A UNBILICAL HERNIA AND THERE WASNT ANYTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND IT SHOULD GO AWAY BY THE TIME HE IS 2....AND TO HELP HIM GO TO THE BATHROOM MORE EASIER TO JUST GIVE HIM JUICE AND ADD DARK KARO SYRUP TO HIS BOTTLES....THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP AND IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS TO HELP ME HELP MY SON PLEASE LET ME KNOW....THANK YOU!....0(-_-)0
    2KandyS0Sweet9

Answer by 2KandyS0Sweet9 at 2:54 AM on Jan. 6, 2009