Do you think positive thinking makes your life better?

kim168

Asked by kim168 at 7:10 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• No doubt whatsoever! A positive outlook/positive thinking brings about more of the same no only for yourself but the people around you!

Have a great day!
    sandymcu

Answer by sandymcu at 8:49 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I think it does, I think a happier person can have a better life and by thinking positive you create a good enviornment for yourself and others around you.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:15 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• There are lots of pessimistic people who have tons of money and material things, but they are not happy. I think a positive attitude helps you deal with life, but it does not change what happens....
    Wimsey

Answer by Wimsey at 7:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It help me. I get in a rut sometimes where I can only think of bad things but over all I try to look at the better side of things. I am happier and I'm not nearly as stressed.
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 8:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Absolutely. What you think is who you are!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 8:25 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• yes I am positive ehhehehehhe
    goatmom4

Answer by goatmom4 at 8:59 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes I do.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 9:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes. As long as you are realistic.
    drowninginboys

Answer by drowninginboys at 9:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It helps but some days it's more difficult than others to feel positive about anything. I also think allowing yourself down days is good. Everyone fights depression, because it's so taboo, but I've found that if I allow myself to have the bad days instead of pretending, then they don't last as long and I don't beat myself up about it.
    mars33me

Answer by mars33me at 9:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes,I believe positive thinking does help. I believe that the energy you put out into the universe,will eventually return to you. Ok,I know that sounds all weird and stuff bit it really just means this:If you want positive things to happn to you,then think positively. I mean whats negative thinkin gonna get ya anyways?
    Momof4Gr8Kids

Answer by Momof4Gr8Kids at 9:38 AM on Jan. 3, 2009