whats wrong?

ive been with my boyfriend for 3 years and weve been trying to concieve...its just not happening..whats wrong? what can be wrong...? i keep tricking my self into thinking im pregnant and at the end im noot and i just hurt myself.. im starting to loose hope...someone plz help!!!

trixiie310

Asked by trixiie310 at 7:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• my fiance and I had sex for 6 months before I got pregnant. It may be nothing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:19 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It took my husband 2 1/2 years to get pregnant. Sometimes it just takes a little bit longer. If you're really concerned go see a fertility specialist. They'll do some tests and see if everything is "working" and give you some options.

Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• try fertilityfriend.com
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• First off, are your periods regular? If they aren't, then you may not be ovulating. If I were you and had been trying for 3 years straight with no success, I would check in with my dcotor. Most docs will offer help to people who have tried for over a year with no pregnancy. You can also buy a basal body thermometer and chart your temps on fertilkityfriend.com. I ovulated at such random times that charting was the only way for me to pinpoint when I was fertile. I also ended up using Clomid. Good luck!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 10:55 AM on Jan. 3, 2009