Good vegetarian food recipes?

Ok my best food all centers around meat and I would like to cook a meal for my vegetarian friends who are coming over soon. Obviously I could just make something simple without meat but I want an idea for something quite nice, anyone ideas? Thankyou.

HNK11

Asked by HNK11 at 9:27 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Food & Drink

• My very best suggestion is Falafel. If your not familiar its an Indian chickpea fried "fritter". I insist on trying only because my hubby whom is a meat and potato guy loves it as much as my psudo-vegetarian palate enjoys it. I don't measure so a recipe form me is not a good idea, I suggest looking on allrecipes.com. I'd put the finished fritters in a pita and make a tziaki sauce( look that one up too, its the cucumber sauce you put on gyro's) to go on it. Let me know if you need more info.....good luck.
    SidsMum

Answer by SidsMum at 1:37 PM on Jan. 6, 2009