Naps

My baby will not nap or not nap for long in her crib during the day. This works just fine if I have to be out with my older 2 kids, she'll just nap wherever (is that a word???lol)
When we're at home during her nap times she will fall asleep in her swing or jumperoo. If I try to move her to her bed she'll cry and wake up. At first it really bothered me but now I figure if that's where she wants to sleep then I'm glad she's sleeping. She sleeps in her crib at night until she wakes and then she's with me in my bed.
Anyone else have a picky napper?

AmandaH321

Asked by AmandaH321 at 10:12 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• for months my litttle girl would only nao in her swing so thats where we left her. Now she can't stand being in the thing! lol babies are funny like that they go thru phases of i love it i want more to i hate it get it away! lol
    KeagansMom08

Answer by KeagansMom08 at 11:21 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Abbi went through a phase where she would only nap on the couch, and only if the dog laid with her. Thankfully it only lasted a couple of weeks and she's back to the crib.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 10:16 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Maybe the noises help her sleep... trying leaving the door open... maybe put a tv in there for noise if you usually have a tv on in the house.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 10:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2009