Blood

I woke up this morning to pee and in my panties there's a just a little bit of dark brown blood (not much). What could this mean? Could I have just overdid it yesterday? Please no bashing!! Im about to call the dr. im just a little freaked out! Im 24weeks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Some spotting is normal. Since it was dark and bright red...that's also a good sign(meanig it's not fresh) Take it easy and put your feet up(that's probably what the Dr. will say as well)
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 10:46 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I had the same problem with my first, I was just 20 weeks along, and was bleeding a lot of brown blood. Went to the hospital and everything was perfectly fine! They told me it was old period blood!! Just to be on the safe side I would call ur doctor! Good luck. I'm sure everything is okay!!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 10:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Spotting can be normal in pregnancy. If you have had sex lately then your cervix could have been irritated and caused you to spot. You very well could have overdone it. My doc's advice when I was pregnant, was to wait 2 weeks after seeing any spotting before having sex again and just take it easy. I was pretty high risk, so your's may not be so aggressive. Definitely call and talk to the doctor cause if nothing else, it will help ease your mind.
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 11:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thank you so so much for you answers! Thank you!
    Anonymous