Opinions on name ?

Opinions on
Izak Michael
(pronounced like Issac)

My first son is Arik Alan

ToriBabe1221

Asked by ToriBabe1221 at 7:54 PM on Sep. 30, 2011 in Baby Names

• i like it
    USMCWifey2011

Answer by USMCWifey2011 at 7:55 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• I know a little boy named Izak and he is constantly correcting people for the spelling. IMO... I would spell it Issac.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:56 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• The first ds has a different spelling so I would go with it. Both names are super cute.
    shineyllamatues

Answer by shineyllamatues at 8:00 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• Your son is going to have to tell people how to spell his first name EVERY single time for the rest of his life. Do you need attention that badly?
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:02 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• I don't like it. That spelling does not look nice at all to me and the names don't really "flow."
    asmcbride

Answer by asmcbride at 8:13 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• I don't like it, I hate the spellings, and hope the names actually have meanings behind them, but ultimately they are YOUR kids, not mine and you are entitled to your specific taste in names as am I.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 8:34 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• I really don't like the spelling. I like the traditional name Isaac. It will always be spelled wrong on invitations and goody bags and you will never find something pre-printed with his name.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 9:37 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• Your kids, your choice, however they are the ones who will ultimately suffer these most horrible misspelled names! IMO it appears very ignorant! VD if you must but you put it out there!
    BigMomm4

Answer by BigMomm4 at 9:40 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• I like it. All you have to remember is that YOU are the parent, so YOU get to pick the name. Don't worry about anyone else. And I have seen Arik spelled just that way.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 9:47 PM on Sep. 30, 2011

• Isaac
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 10:45 PM on Sep. 30, 2011