Need help in page numbering document in WORD (2007)

Does anyone know how to make a document in WORD (2007) begin page numbering on page 11 as page 1. I followed the instructions and it keeps defaulting to sheet one = page 1.

Asked by admckenzie at 9:43 PM on Jul. 15, 2008 in Money & Work

• It took time but I figured it out! thanks.Addie

Answer by admckenzie at 7:45 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• you know I feel so bad, I knew this at one point and time. save the docment, and try agian?
    Anonymous

• could it be in the options when you go to print the document?
    bluesubaru

Answer by bluesubaru at 10:40 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• Word sometimes does that It's a MS glitch....You can always manually number the pages starting where you want them.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:34 PM on Jul. 15, 2008

• I don't need to print it at home so I can't do it in the print option dialogue box. It's a manuscript for a book I wrote so I need it coded in the file to send and tell the online publisher's printing press to page number it. There are no humans there to make corrections if I do it incorrectly. I'll try doing it Manually and just hope it codes properly. I wish the publisher accepted Wordperfect. I know how to use that!

Answer by admckenzie at 12:32 AM on Jul. 16, 2008