Contractions

Im just wondering what do they feel like? Everybody just says you will know it when they come. Can anyone describe what they feel like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It's almost an undescribable pain, except they hurt like hell, at first they don't really hurt you can just tell that you're havng one because it's a feeling you've never felt before. But when it comes down to you're about to go into labor you can feel them trust me. Mine were so bad it took 10 minutes to get into the hospital because when I got one it hurt so bad i couldn't move. It's hard to describe I guess.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 11:09 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• well in the bigginning it feels like period cramps and then it feels like you have some bowel issues.. you know like when you're constipated but you have to go. so it's was just like that for me multiply by 10 times
    Shaima78

Answer by Shaima78 at 9:57 AM on Jan. 4, 2009