• In the Spotlight:

Did you?

Did you feel any different before you went into labor? I have been really stressed lately and for the last couple days I have been having contractions but they are consistent yet they dont go away but they are regular. And now today I feel just relaxed and calm. And happy i haven't felt like this in a while. Might sound stupid but I was just wondering. I'm 38 wks by the way.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• when i went into labor with my daughter, i lost my appetite completely that morning and my contractions were different than they ever had been. i felt like i just knew in my heart that this was it. my father in law and husband both said "i suspect this is false labor" so i waited, but i was sure the whole time it was it. it ended up being it! I dunno, this may be one of those things where I look BACK and say "oh i totally knew" but... I really feel like I just KNEW...because everything felt different, even my mindset. I felt like a calm, steady, rock. :)
    MamaCatCat

Answer by MamaCatCat at 11:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• see thats me right now. I just feel like this is the day. Like she is ready. But the contractions are not regular yet. Any ideas on how to help with that?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:54 AM on Jan. 3, 2009