sex

well i have a 15 month old baby and me and my husben have not been able to have sex in a long time .......but when we do get a chase to have sex i dont want it and my husben gets so mad but i just dont want to have sex any more does any one know why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in About CafeMom

• its called a no or low sex drive.

i would try and put yourself in the mood for your hubbys sake :) and maybe after a few times you'll get the urge back?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:14 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• It's hormonal most likely. Or could just be exhaustion. I'm the same way. My kids are 30 months and 16 months. I'm always tired and just don't want it... Plus when we do it it hurts. All I can say is a marriage is about two people. If it will help your marriage once in a while a shorty would hurt... Just talk to him. Tell, him the truth. You aren't really in the mood for what ever reason. And make some kind of agreement... Maybe once a week or so... Compromise is best!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:17 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I had a no/low sex drive after the first son. Sex just disgusted me but I got over it. After my second son I could not get enough! Do some research through your doctor and online about how to naturally build your sex drive. Do some things for yourself to make yourself feel sexy and good. Talk to you husband and ask him to be a bit sensitive to your feelings. If it is painful seek attn from the doctor. Could be something that you need medical help with.
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 12:22 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• After our son was born, I never felt like having sex. But I love my husband and felt bad for not being intimate with him. Once we got going, I was able to get into it and enjoy it. A glass or two of wine helps too!!!
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Try some b12 vitamins. Or talk to your doctor about a hormonal supplement. OR you could talk to hubby about foreplay. ;-)
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 9:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2009