pregnancy test

do u think the dollar hpt test r just as good as first response or all the other expensive ones

amare09

Asked by amare09 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I used first response but I heard that the dollor ones work just as good.
    Ms.MarineWife

Answer by Ms.MarineWife at 11:28 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i've heard the same thing :) some say they work better
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I only use the dollar store ones, they are usually more sensitive actually :)
    lasombrs

Answer by lasombrs at 11:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i bought 3 tests when i realized my period was late. 2 first response one and a 1 dollar one from dollar tree. the 2 first response ones said negative. and the dollar one said postivite. almost a year later, i have a beautiful baby girl
    momtobe1008

Answer by momtobe1008 at 11:31 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Actually some doctor offices use the cheap tests, or so I'm by some of my friends who work at them. A phamasit actually told me as well.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Well, you can buy a lot more of the dollar store (as well as Big Lots and Dollar General) As a mom of 4, my "aim" isn't as good, so the dollar store ones are easier to use for me. I think that you should buy a few of the dollar store ones because once you get a positive you will need to see the dr anyway. Besides, the digital ones are almost the same price as a co-pay to the doctor!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:50 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• They are all the same. If you are pregnant, you will get a line... Good luck! :)
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• oh yea they work i have used those to find out with 2 of my babies!!!!
    aubreyluv

Answer by aubreyluv at 8:38 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i used the tests that were actually $1 and they did not detect my first pregnancy i upgraded and bought a generic $4 test and it detected both of my pregnancies
    happydancemom

Answer by happydancemom at 2:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2009