Has anyone gone through this?

I was diagnosed with crohn's disease 18months ago and health have been roller coaster since than , 2 months ago had part of my intestine and colon remove and but on remission surgically, i want to have another baby and been having hard time to concieved since i was diagnosed. my doctoer tell me that i could get pregnant but i would have to stop taking my some of my medication not all only one of them would hurt my baby. i want to have a baby hopefully by end of this year . Does any one have my condition and gone throught pregnancy with it. if yes please sent message so we could talk .

dileny

Asked by dileny at 11:24 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have UC, not Crohn's but similar. Msg me if you want to talk.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 12:54 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I do not have crohn's but I do have IBS. I was able to handle my first pregnancy very well without being on meds. Feel free to message me if you wanna talk.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 7:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2009