a rash?

We went outside in the snow today. When we came inside I noticed a rash on my daughter that I hadn't seen before. It's a very light rash, almost not noticeable, looks like tiny pink speckles all over her front, back, arms and legs. I know if it persists or get worse we will go to the doctor, but does anyone have any idea what it is? There's a pic posted on my profile

kristal2146

Asked by kristal2146 at 11:39 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• Well, it's kinda hard to see from the pic, but my son gets some patchy bumps when he has dry skin. Could that be it? I just use a good lotion, like Eucerin Calming Creme and it usually clears right up. Does she seemed bothered by it at all?
    owensmom17

Answer by owensmom17 at 11:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• she doesn't seem bothered.. I tried putting lotion on it right when we got in. She's napping now so I'm going to see how she is after nap. I know the pic isn't very good. I was thinking heat rash, but it was still there 1/2 hour after I got her undressed so I don't know
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 11:53 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• anyone have any other ideas?? She hasn't woken up yet but I went up and looked, the rash is still there
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 3, 2009