Do you think I will have another appointment?

I go to the dr on tuesday on that day I will be 38 weeks and 1 day. They are always on tuesdays. But the next tuesday I go to have my c-section. Do you think I will have another one like on monday or something like to talk about the c-section and stuff?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If you really want another one before just ask for one. But they should go threw everything before.
    MizAnn

Answer by MizAnn at 11:44 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Call the doctor and tell them that you need another appointment to talk the details over. They won't automatically think about it, and it should be included in your global fee. NEVER feel afraid to talk with your doctor. They can't help you, or answer questions if you don't tell them your fears, questions and goals. Best of luck!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 11:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2009

• You will talk about it on the next appt. They probably wont schedule one, unless you ask for one.
    LovinMyMikayla

Answer by LovinMyMikayla at 12:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If you feel that you would like one more appt before the C-Section then definitely ask for one if you don't have enough time at your upcoming appt. Let the doctor know your concerns if this is your first C-Section. They should be more than happy to help you feel calm about the procedure.
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 12:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• This isnt my first this is just the first planned one. my first was emergency after 3 days of labor and my second was after 24 hours and a failed vbac. I just wanted to talk about a few things but the dr i go to see tuesday isnt the dr that is doing it. the dr doing to c-section is on high demand and NEVER has a day open so close.
    Anonymous