• In the Spotlight:

Husband talking to ex

Well, I don't think they were every all that serious, but I KNOW they had sex. That was back in high school. When me and him both worked at the same place a few years back, she was working there & she asked him if he told his friend, who she just started seein', if she gave good h---. Not sure how he answered. Can't remember. Then, when I was pregnant with my last child, he added her to his myspace and tried to lie about it. Now, I look through the history today and he sent her a message through myspace. I called him at work and he didn't seem to care too much. Things like this stress me out!! What would you do? And we've already talked about these things until I'm blue in the face. It always happens again. Other things like this too. :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:45 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• All the talking in the world will not get thru to a man, they are WAY to busy thinking about important stuff like ballgames, cars, motorcycles, racing all that mess. The one and only thing they understand is ACTION. If it shouldn't bother you about him talking to her, then it shouldn't bother him for you to find a hottie and add him to your my space! He could be an Ex you are just "friends" with, or is he? Put something in his little mustard seed head like you know that is pretty shitty she talking to some other guy and he looks pretty good Maybe its not right for us to be talking to another guy? HUM!!! LIGHT BULB!! and you don't look jealous at the same time. Been there done this!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 12:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If you are not comfortable he should be respectful of that and let her know that he needs to limit the communication between the two of them. She may feel a bit insecure and they may have been each other's 'firsts' back in high school. Might be time to just to trust him. You don't have to trust her. He could be trying to lie about it in order to keep you from stressing out. Maybe you should try talking to her and seeing what kind of a girl she is, maybe she is friendly and easy to talk to. Before you think the worse and stress over the situation get to know as much as you can. You may find she could be a good friend of yours. Just a thought. Be secure in yourself and your relationship with your husband. He is still with you, remember that first off.
    toweringbeauty

Answer by toweringbeauty at 12:06 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Do you think he is having sex with her now?
    Godswk

Answer by Godswk at 12:24 PM on Jan. 3, 2009