Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Crazy x step mom

My ex step mom (dads x gf) showed up at our house last night beating on the door and driving by repeatedly & sitting nearby watching our house (dad is living w me) She calles 27 x in a row & left falsely incriminating msgs. I blocked her # from our phone & told her not to come around but I doubt she will stop driving by & possibly still try to come over what should I do? I dont tolerate this behavior around my son who will be back Sun eve & I'm to the point that if she comes back I'm gonna stomp her into a mudhole! My blood is boiling! I am usually very good at keeping calm, until you Jeopardize my family"s happiness & well-being. I need a solution b4 I lose it.

Answer Question

Asked by Logan17000 at 10:15 AM on Oct. 1, 2011 in Relationships

Level 6 (87 Credits)
Answers (7)
  • can u report her for stalking or put a restraining order on her?


    Answer by Lynette at 10:20 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • call the cops

    Answer by shar-hulk at 10:36 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • Its easy. If you know her address send her a cease and desist letter. Contact the police and let them know she is harassing as well. If someone calls 3 times in an hour it is considered harassment. Most phone companies have a *57 I think it might be *54 and they trace the number and you can call the next day and have them fax it to the police dept and take our harassment charges. Driving by is also a form of stalking, banging on the door is harassment and threatening. You have to start calling the police every single time. Your dad will then be able to get a restraining order against her, and if she shows up then its jail time for 1 yr.

    Answer by gemgem at 10:49 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • I would tell her that I was going to call the cops if she did any of that again, and then follow through on it.

    gemgem seems to have some very good advice!

    Answer by QueenMomma2023 at 11:03 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • Unfortunately because I have had to do it

    Answer by gemgem at 11:29 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • report her for harrassment and get a restraining order in place so she cant' legally do what she's doing

    Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:33 AM on Oct. 1, 2011

  • call the police and try and get a protection order so she can't come around you.

    Answer by tspillane at 7:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.