cramps but no peroid

i am 2 weeks late and i keep getting a negative hpt i keep getting cramps like im about to start no blood everytime i rush to the bathroom im so tired of these cramps they hurt and there on going for like 1 week what should i do

amare09

Asked by amare09 at 11:58 AM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Go to the doc. if you are two weeks late. They will probibly do a blood test. Some women just don't create enough hormone to be detected in the urine. Or there could be other issues going on.
    zackkatiejames

Answer by zackkatiejames at 12:27 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I am in the same situation and I am going to the doctor on Monday. You can look at it this way, if you are pregnant, you need to start prenatal care. If you are not pregnant, then you need to figure out what is happening in your body because the surge of hormones are not fun....
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 12:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i had the same thing happen to me and guess what im pregnant!i might be early so ill say get a blood test thats what i did! good luck :)
    proud_mum_mum

Answer by proud_mum_mum at 3:25 AM on Jan. 4, 2009