Another CafeMom has left us & her new born son

I don't know if anyone wants to know but I need to post this because I care. A friend of my daughters whom she met her on CafeMom and became very close with passed away yesterday due to complications that arised during her pregnancy. She lost her son a week before Christmas. It helps me to think that she is holding her son in her arms now and they are together. I just can't stop crying over this. My daughter is due to have her baby within the next few weeks and she is devestated. She won't even come out of her room. I have posted the link to the Mandi's CafeMom site and her mothers site since her mom has been posting up dates about her when she was in the hospital. Please pray for her family to help them thru this devestatin loss of to young people.

dia4

Asked by dia4 at 12:02 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• Sorry I was so upset I forgot to post the link here they are.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/1expecting09

Her Moms Link

http://www.cafemom.com/home/pockets1968
    dia4

Answer by dia4 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I don't see any links hun...
    Anonymous

• Sorry to hear about the lose. My sympathy goes out to her family and your family as well. I know how difficult it is to lose a loved one, because I recently lost my mom. My prayers are with you all, and you are certainly right, she is in heaven holding her little angel.
    God bless.
    P.S there isn't a link posted.
    SimplyCreative

Answer by SimplyCreative at 12:13 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have been in the same group with Mandi for months. Although I didn't know her well, I was so sad when she lost the baby and heartbroken when I read this morning that she had passed away. But, it sounded like she was in a lot of pain. So I am trying to see it as a release for her. But I am still so sad about the whole thing. My thoughts are with her family.
    evilabbysmom

Answer by evilabbysmom at 12:30 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thats terrable. I hope you daughter is okay as well. I feel very badly and hope your family and hers gets through the tough time.
    XxXbethXxX

Answer by XxXbethXxX at 1:10 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i did not know either of them but i did read all her posts and i feel for her mother and other family i just watched my best friend slowly die for 5 months and i can not imagine what her mother is going through

I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT IF ANYONE NEEDS TO TALK I AM HERE
    lynnspink

Answer by lynnspink at 2:03 PM on Jan. 3, 2009