Has anyone else found that?

Drinking alot of water during your period eliminates cramps & feels like you bleeed less or not as heavy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:11 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Health

• Yes... I think it makes huge difference... also try a diuretic like fresh sqeezed lemons in your water:0)
    I hope this helps!
    Shanna
    SDEMKE

Answer by SDEMKE at 12:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes it does, because your adding more fluid to your muscles and blood cells so it relieves the tension or pain in your body.
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 12:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• No... I already drink TONS of water. 1.5 - 2 gallons a day... I have horrid cramps and very heavy bleeding every month! The only thing I have found that helps is Red Raspberry... I take it daily and it has helped with my periods more than anything else.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 12:52 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Yes and if you avoid caffeine during that time its even better it seems. I know caffeinated drinks can help lead to dehydration so this may be why, I am not sure. At least it helps me lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2009