Do your farts smell so bad . . .

you don't even want to be around yourself? lmao

Sorry if that's TMI. Im getting over the stomach flu and still smelling pretty nasty hehehe I feel bad for DD!!! She doesn't know what's going on!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Girl, you are nasty! Don't inhale and savor it. Move away from the fart!
    Anonymous

• haha...I am glad you are feeling better but the fart thing does suck ;) I am having trouble keeping them in since I am now in my 7th month but so far they don't smell too bad.lol
    MammaMia72

Answer by MammaMia72 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I don't know!! I completely lost my sense of smell when I was preggers with DS and it's never come back. DH says it makes me the perfect wife and brags to all his guy friends about it...LOL!
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 12:26 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Oh yes, and have your farts ever been so bad that your dog thought it was leftover dingleberries on his butt and he jumped off the couch where he was laying near your butt to scoot HIS butt across your floor?
    Anonymous

• Okay....couldn't think of anything better? Someone needs to get out of the house more!
    Anonymous

• ROTFLMAO...

I just let the most disgusting series of "gas releases" out just yesterday morning after eating Split Pea Soup for dinner!

OMG...it was bad...really, really bad!
    Anonymous

• lol, every since my pregnancy began, and even though I've had my son, they STINK! My husband trys to monitor what I eat, to make sure I don't gas him out of the room. I know what you mean. My little 3.5 month old son laughs at the noise of the fart, but crinkles his nose when I think he gets a wiff of it...I don't know if its just him crinkling his nose, or a reaction as in ew! But its hillarious.
    Momma_Neko

Answer by Momma_Neko at 9:37 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Ok I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! When I was pregnant I would have the worst smelling farts!! We drove to Salt Lake City to spend Christmas with my in laws while I was pregnant, and my husband loves telling the story of how I farted and he had to hang his head out the window like a dog while we were driving through the SIerra Nevadas in 3 degree weather!! He thinks he's so funny...but I admit the way he tells it I still die laughing.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:49 AM on Jan. 4, 2009