How many of you are looking to work from home?

Today, online social networks like Facebook, MySpace and LinkedIn, are tapping into what others have known for many years. That connecting with other people and sharing what you’re most passionate about is simple, fun, and powerful. Now that there’s no limit to the numbers of people in the world you can connect with, why should there be any limits on your earning potential?

Jennielee_1975

Asked by Jennielee_1975 at 12:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I have been with Shaklee for a year and it has helped my family not just financially but with our health. I have three children with special needs and I have been able to save money but providing them with 100% natural products and clean with organic and natural non-toxic cleaners.
    Jennielee_1975

Answer by Jennielee_1975 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have been looking everyday, just can't seem to find legitimate wah job. Wish I could work at home!
    1countrygal

Answer by 1countrygal at 1:31 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I work for myself at home and love it. I recently joined facebook and have reconnected with friends all over the world.
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I cant find a legitimate One
    bitt3rsw33t_762

Answer by bitt3rsw33t_762 at 2:04 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I work from home and love it! I'm a biz owner.

That said, finding the right "job" to work from home presents a unique challenge. I mean no offense to anyone by saying this, but every time I seem to call any customer service number, it's outsourced to other countries to people who don't intelligibly speak or understand English. They know how to read from a script, but they do not know how to converse and put any actual thought into it. In a perfect world, I would love to see these jobs INsourced to mothers who wish to work from home. Naptime is different for every child, so even if Mom A could take calls for an hour or two, and then Mom B could pick up from there and so on, that would be so cool.

Hmm... maybe I need to start my own enterprise of WAHMs contracted out to customer service companies. Instead of Teletech, since my name is Melanie I could run Mel-e-tech. HAHAHAHAHA

Ms.Melanie

Answer by Ms.Melanie at 2:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• its hard to get the motivation for working at home while you are a stay at home mom with no job. You get so wrapped up in the day to day.. not to mention if your suffering from PPD or other depressions. I've been trying to get it going for years but ended up having to work out of the home.
    But then again, I bring my daughter with me because I am a nanny. That's a job that 'almost' gives you the work at home feel..
    kristal2146

Answer by kristal2146 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I work from home and LOVE IT!! I have a home biz... The money is better than I ever made working for someone else outside the home and I get to save tons of money too... We are earning so much with my business that my husband will hopefully be able to retire around July... He'll be 30. I work mainly online and have done a great bit of networking on MySpace and what not... They are great tools!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 3:12 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I love my job and being able to to stay at home! I have been very luck with this company!
    bdba673

Answer by bdba673 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 3, 2009