what is the best store to go to, to find a nursing bra size 38DDD?

I really want to find a store to go to, so that I can try them on and get the right fit. You can't do that online.

talin2

Asked by talin2 at 1:16 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Shopping

• Try Lane Bryant
    Rose1140

Answer by Rose1140 at 1:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• If you change your mind on online stores -- or live in/near MA -- I love Lady Grace. The women there are very knowledgeable. I found them when my milk came in with my first and I was *already* a K cup. They actually have nursing bras in "regular" sizes and in unusual and hard to find cup sizes. You can call and get help getting fitted.  I live in Texas and its one of the few places I can get bras from - much less nursing bras.

http://ladygrace.com/default.asp

Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I was a 36 G at one point with my ds. The lady at motherhood said I had to order them. She said most sizes stores carried that large started at 38. I know they had 38 DDD in the stores because I tried one on but it was to big. Check the clearance racks at motherhood, you never know what you might find.
    spunkymomof3

Answer by spunkymomof3 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Motherhood or Catherines ?
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 8:13 AM on Jan. 6, 2009