I am planning a grand opening of an office in a professional setting, I need suggestions for table decor

Colors are red/white/blue with patriotic theme

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Entertainment

• I thought a really cute centerpiece idea was making a floral centerpiece out of pens!

Take a large single silk flower and wrap green floral tape tightly around the pen and the stem--writing end exposed. Make a bouquet by adding small accent flowers like baby's breath or small wildflowers and place in a short flower pot with decorative rocks/sand or colored marbles.

Not only does it make for a nice centerpiece but also doubles as a cute "take home" favor and it solves the problem of pens disappearing! You could even make single bud vase versions for each attendee.

You can pick flowers in your color schemes. You can buy everything at Michael's Craft Stores.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 5:53 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• Well I would use anything that relates to the company. Lots of things with the logo on them. Dr office, use hospital, dr things. Office office use offfice supplies. I guess it really depends on the type of business. I need to know more please.
    medicmomof2

Answer by medicmomof2 at 9:45 PM on Jan. 4, 2009