Please help lol

My boyfriend and I were planning on naming our baby Dallas, since it's going to be our last child and that's my boyfriend's middle name, we really liked the idea for both a boy and a girl . Our family on the other hand did not, they believe it was a boys name. So we decided against it.

we came up with a few names, but we don't know which one we like best, our choices are:
Beylin (bay-lynn)

which one(s) do you guys like the best?

Asked by xobiancaxo at 10:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2011 in Baby Names

• Avery

Answer by MrsMWF at 10:26 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• I like the name Dallas. It doesn't matter what name your family likes or dislikes. What matters is what you and your BF like.

Answer by dustbunny at 10:27 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• I love the name Dallas :)

We didn't ask our family what their thoughts were on naming our boys because for us it wasn't up for debate :)

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• rory

Answer by letstalk747 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• We'll we don't know the sex of the baby, nor are we going to find out so we're picking unisex names, Dallas is infact unisex but no one agrees, and say it's not a flattering name for a girl...

Comment by xobiancaxo (original poster) at 10:30 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• I love the name Dallas! This is your child and your decision... :)

Answer by RigPrincess85 at 10:34 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• You know you can go to the hospital with a set boy choice & a set girl one. You don't just have to decide on one 1 unisex name.

Answer by 3libras at 11:24 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• which one is the girls names and which is the boys?? Personally I'd just go with dallas it can go either way.

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:28 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• I agree with 3libras, and none of those names sound unisex to me. Nevin and Rory are definitely rock-solid boy names, and Keelan seems really girly (as it sounds the same as one of pronunciations of the feminine Irish-Gaelic name Caoilfhionn).

Answer by asmcbride at 11:31 PM on Oct. 1, 2011

• I agree with 3libras and amscbride.

I like Rory and Emerson for a boy, but none of them for girls.

Beylin (similar to Bailey) & Keelan (similar to Keeley) sound really feminine to me.

Answer by poptart0325 at 1:06 PM on Oct. 3, 2011