The Total Transformation

Have you bought it? Is it worth the money? Is it all just common knowledge that we should know or perhaps already know? For those who are'nt sure what I'm talking about its suppose to be a book or cd's on raising awesome kids who listen and respect you.

MarGeee

Asked by MarGeee at 1:42 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• My sister has the set but I don't think she has used it. Her kids are 22, 18 and 17. I hope to borrow it and will let you know! My kids are 12, 11, 9, 7 and 3. I appreciate the programs that are about changing the parents behavior and recognize that is the place to begin with altering the child's behavior.
    amyis38

Answer by amyis38 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• Thank You please let me know! My husband thinks I'm crazy to want to buy this but I'm desperate for peace and love in this home. Instead of shouting and the husbands idea of spanking doesnt make me happy.

My sister has the set but I don't think she has used it. Her kids are 22, 18 and 17. I hope to borrow it and will let you know! My kids are 12, 11, 9, 7 and 3. I appreciate the programs that are about changing the parents behavior and recognize that is the place to begin with altering the child's behavior.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 2:24 PM on Jan. 4, 2009

• I just found the website by searching for a way to control my 10 year old. She back talks, spits, screams and just annoys the sh*t out of me. I'm so stressed out over it, she listens and behaves fine for everyone else but me. It's free to try for 30 days ($19.00 for shipping). I'm willing to try anything at the moment, but I don't fancy paying 3 payments of $109.00 for the program.
    apple78

Answer by apple78 at 2:09 PM on Jul. 21, 2009