diapers

i jus went n bought a lil pack of luv diapers...i was usin huggies but they was not fittin her right and leavin a ring aorund her inner leg..she is 9 pounds and n a size 2 n huggies and i went n got a size 2 n luvs should they fit about hte same??does neone have ne comments on luvs??ive always used huggies or pampers but jus thought id try luvs for a change..

Brinkleysmommy1

Asked by Brinkleysmommy1 at 1:44 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• When my boys were little I used pamper swaddlers but once they hit size 3 I started using Luvs. I have had no leakes with them. My oldest will leak at nighttime, but that is with any kind of diaper so he uses huggies nighttime when he is sleeping. And you can't beat the price.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 1:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• i use luvs i like them the fit good n dont leak. they do run small though my daughter is a 3 in pampers but a 4 in luvs
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• In my personal experience, I think Luvs work better on older babies and Pampers/Huggies work good on little ones.
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I used Luvs for a long time before I switched to cloth. They were great.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• We use LUVS my baby is almost 6 months and 20 lbs and is in size 2's so I think they shouldn't be too tight on a 9 pound baby
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 2:55 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I have used Luvs and I like them they are affordable and work well (even better) for my son. most sizes seem to be the same from brand to brand.
    Anonymous

• We perosnally hated luvs. We couldn't get them to fit our son right and no matter what we did they always leaked. I guess it really all depends on the child though. We use pampers always because those work the best and are the best for our little one now that he is on the go!
    ctsassy

Answer by ctsassy at 11:21 PM on Jan. 3, 2009