Question about conception, etc...

Mu husband and I had sex three times within my ovulation time period (I use ovulation tests). I should start my period next Friday. I have been sick with a sinus infection, fluttery stomach aches in my lower stomach area, headaches, and now I am having...(beware TMI) a white-ish discharge. I do not want to say ohh these are pregnancy symptoms, because I--in no way-- want to sike myself up. However, do these symptoms sound like anything strange to y'all??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Jan. 3, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Have you taken any meds for your sinus infection? Some of it sounds like pregnancy, and some of it has me alarmed about the sinus infection. I am always cautious because a lot of signs for pregnancy are also signs of a period about to start. Hey, they always say that you never feel more like your period is going to start then when you are actually pregnant. Wait a week, then take a test. Good luck
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 2:17 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I think its possible you just have a sinus infection and maybe some symptoms. Every one is different though and symptoms are going to be diff because of that. I would say sore boobs, nausea, fatigue, and a missed period are the best indicators of pregnancy.

Answer by gemgem at 2:23 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I am having the same symptoms you are! I should know if I'm pregnant in a couple days. I had these same symptoms when I was pregnant with my first child. Then again, my kids are sick with really bad colds so who knows. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• The problem with early pregnancy symptons is that most of the time they can also be symptons of your period coming, so really, you can't put much stock in them. Everything you described sounds perfectly normal to me during your luteal phase. I hope they are pregnancy symptons! Baby dust!
    AlliO2

Answer by AlliO2 at 5:47 PM on Jan. 3, 2009

• I think you can be hopeful...before I knew I was pregnant this go around, I just started sneezing..and sneezing and when I thought I was done I sneezed again! I was stuffy and I thought I was getting sick! But since we were ttc for about 2 months and I thought I had some other symptoms... i decided to get on the computer and search and little did I know that stuffyness and sneezing were a sign! Well im now 6 weeks! GOOD LUCK!! & .:.:.:BABY DUST:.:.:.
    Mommy4Life86

Answer by Mommy4Life86 at 3:35 PM on Jan. 4, 2009